Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Preach Preacher!!!

Soooooo...  I just got asked to lead worship and preach for the first time here in Corpus Christi.  It is going to be at 11 CST this Sunday.  Pray for me when you think about it.  I'm really excited about this opportunity, and the practice I'll get here in different congregations for the next three years.  It should be comical, at a church smaller than I've ever been to before, like a big small group, really.  Though I've heard that speaking to a group of 30 can be scarier than 3,000, so we'll see:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Casey! We know you'll do great. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. We love you and are very proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like SO much fun! I LOVE crested butte. So beautiful! Love you guys and can't believe you are already 18 weeks pregnant! You are finding out what you are having soon yeah?

Joanna Roddy said...

Will most certainly be praying. You are the least likely person I know to be nervous, but I'll pray for inspiration and annointing.

Can I get an Aaa-men Haleloo-yah!

Case and Los said...

Thanks guys, and Cara, yes! In two weeks, we'll find out who Ingrid's playmate is!