Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We've Got a Crawler, Folks!!

And just like that, our lives got a wee bit busier, and our floors should get a wee bit cleaner!

Claire crawled a ton tonight toward her Grammy on the computer on Skype, we had to circle the computer around the living room a few laps:) She is so funny, she goes nuts for my mom; and now that she can do something about her exuberance she grabbed at the computer til we put it out of her reach! Ahh, parenting in the 21st century. Gone are the days where the norm is for the Grammy to just come over and watch baby crawl... How a 7 month old totally knows her Grammy on the computer is beyond me, but it's pretty amazing.

4 comments:

hootenannie said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! Gooo, Claire Bear!

Cara Flory said...

Oh my word that is too cute! I loved the part where she just hops and tucks her legs back under. She is so adorable! I will call you back soon I promise :)

A, E, e, a said...

So sweet...I love it. I think my favorite thing is her thighs! Elise was such a chunker and I love when I see baby thighs that just scream to be hugged and tickled! Good work, Claire.

Team Hemphill said...

Totally precious!