Monday, February 8, 2010

My Big Girl...



This week we'll find out how long and wide :) Claire is again at her 8 month appt (which is really just getting a shot, not the traditional 9 month well baby check up)... All I have to say is: her 12 month pants are now starting to look like capris... and one 12 month shirt didn't fit her in the arms... not to mention the many 12 month clothes that show off her "beer" belly. Oh man. So today I decided to try out a pair of Baby GAP 18 month pants. And let's just say... they were a little snug at the waist. Unbelievable. I was not prepared for her to be cruising as a 7 month old, or 22 lbs. before a year. This is one big, strong kid. Lord help me.

p.s. she got another darling swimsuit in the mail this weekend. It's a 2T. She won't be two until June 2011, but I'm pretty sure it will fit her this spring. She dominated her first swim lesson this weekend, we'll have to get some pics of that, she LOVES the water.

4 comments:

hootenannie said...

She is seriously so cute. I can't even stand it.

Case and Los said...

NASHVILLE! You can squeeze her chunkers yourself!

Heidi said...

Gosh I love her chunky legs. I bite Oliver's. (Is that weird)? :-) I also voted on your "where shall we move" poll. You can guess my answer!

Team Hemphill said...

Can't wait for the swim pictures! We're thinking about starting Levi on some swim lessons pretty soon