Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pray for my neck and my back

So last night, almost asleep, I walked down the stairs and tripped over Burly. So we both fell down the stairs. After I figured out I hadn't broken his leg, I laid there and cried, it hurt so bad. My wrists/elbows/ribs/spine/neck... all feel like I'm a hockey player or something. Today I am super stiff/sore. Nothing's broken, praise God, but I need to go to a chiropractor quickly... Pray that I get better soon, I have 3 exams due in the next week, I don't have time to be in so much pain.

This is my third time being careless in the past month. First I burnt my finger, sticking it in the oven on to a 400 degree pan... 2nd degree burn. Not good. Then I was gardening and dropped my clippers, sharp points down on to my big toe this weekend. Blood gushed everywhere. Unbelieveable. So if bad things happen in 3's I should be in the clear; but in any case, pray for my neck/back. Meanwhile, I'm gonna get an IV of Ibuprofen:)

No comments: