Friday, February 15, 2008

Scripture and Farting... what a day.

Taking a momentary break from posting our South America blogs... to say: which is worse... the fact that in the past 24 hours-

a) I flushed 1/2 the toilet-paper holder spring thing down the toilet at work b/c I was too mortified to reach my hand in there to get it, so I buried the other half in the trash...

b) I got my first speeding ticket in 9 years today, and it's steep.

or 
c) my last patient in the hospital today was an old, bossy, bearded, Schizophrenic woman who kept farting while I was reading her the Scripture she requested.  Loudly.  Awesome.

I was torn, but I might go with option c.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot express how funny this post was. It made me snort. And I never snort.

I agree... number three was by far the best/worst part of your day.

HA!