Friday, August 15, 2008

It's official- our House is For Sale!

AHHHHHH!!! I can't believe our belovedHOUSE IS FOR SALE! I can't believe this day has come, I am so sad/in shock. Realtors are already bringing people over there and I'm not even home yet! Crazy... I pray someone will fall in love with it and appreciate it as much as we have. We're asking for $30K less than what we wanted, but time is of the essence, so we hope the low price will entice someone to make an offer in the next month. If you feel like praying for that too, I hereby pronounce you our new best friend.

3 comments:

| B e c k | said...

Wish I were in the market. :) I'll be praying for it to sell quickly!

Anonymous said...

Geez, I understand the stress! I am *praying* for the sale of your beautiful home!! Great catching up with you last week...

Case and Los said...

Thanks homies! Ditto Heidi!!