Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Space I'll Miss Most- our garden

I feel great that our buyer loves the garden and will steward it well, but I will certainly miss it. Here are a couple of pics from our last days in the garden, marveling at what we've created in the past 3 years.

Can you imagine that we moved in NOTHING was in this backyard! Not even grass:) Just dirt and a lot of hope.


I grew at least 30 pumpkins and have been giving many away (I'm taking 2 all the way to TX!)

Los' parents got 16 for their porch:)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Majorly IMPRESSIVE!!! What an awesome transformation. There is just something about "growing" things that is so cool...

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful garden- I bet gardening TX will be a whole new adventure!

Case and Los said...

Thanks! Yeah, I have a lot to learn about the South, it's still mid-80's, in WA I'd be planting spring bulbs before the freeze right now:)