Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Woah...

So I have a little good story. Last night I attended a princess... Of course I didn't know it at first. She was in my "special guest" section at the Passion World Tour in Vancouver. I asked her how she knew Louie Giglio and Chris Tomlin, and she said she'd flown to Manilla, Philippines for another tour stop with her mom, and that Louie had wanted to meet her mom. Great, I said, why did he want to meet your mom? Oh, she's very special... Cool, what does she do? Oh, she stays at home. Hmm, not getting anywhere, I changed the subject.
Later I found out that her dad is the richest man in the world and where she grew up is the largest home in the world. Intense. And really awesome to know that all the earthly riches in the world (literally) do NOT COMPARE to the riches of Christ. Amen. The princess and her delightful posse of 10 were all about worshipping the God of grace- and the anthem of Tomlin continues to ring through my ears, as the only thing capable of bringing ultimate satisfaction, "Your grace is enough for me."

2 comments:

A, E, e, a said...

How cool is that? BTW-the link for the princesses house isn't working, just FYI. I hope your travels are going well!

Anonymous said...

What? So you met the sultan's daughter? CRAZY stuff. Only you...