Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Elephants, Donkeys- Everyone Poops.

I am an Independent, definitely not making any political statement, just copying a shirt my friend Shannon has. However, for those of you have have yet to see this funny Jon Stewart clip on Sarah Palin, click
here. It is not so much about her, as it is making fun of how the media slants things and contradicts itself. Both conservative and liberal media do this, and Comedy Central did a good job poking fun at both sides in their coverage of the conventions. I have been considering the differences between Sarah Palin and Hilary Clinton this past week, and reading about her life. I am both attracted to her and very concerned about her; not sure what to think. I'm not sure if it's just my age, thus finally paying attention to the presidential race, or if it is these candidates in particular; but I'm finding this to certainly be an interesting election year! I both like and dislike aspects about both parties, and wish there were a way for them to fuse; but that will never happen. So we shall see, but this is certainly an election for the history books!

No comments: