Saturday, May 17, 2008

Books for some day...

I have been reading for school for 25 years. That will end this summer. While I think I will always read theology books, and want to remain intellectually growing, I can't wait to read novels, fiction and non-fiction a lot more. My professor today said that he reads 5 books a week. I'm thinking more like 1-2 a month, but still, I am excited. Anyone have a suggestion for me? I am starting to keep lists (in my head and otherwise).

Auto/Biographies I Want to Read:
Alfred Nobel
Albert Einstein
Billy Graham
Jackie Robinson
Nelson Mandela
Abraham Lincoln
George Washington
Martin Luther
Martin Luther King Jr.
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

History I want to read:
U.S.- Howard Zinn
Texas
California
American Indian

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I have a list too...although something tells me I am going to have to let my brain defragment for a few weeks before starting in on it.
Yay for graduation! :)