Thursday, May 8, 2008

I might-could get my hair did BIG!


That's right friends, we are moving to the LONE STAR STATE.

I can hardly believe it myself. It is far from what we had on our list of priorities. But I'm starting to get excited... We love adventure, and it will be one more grand adventure before we consider "settling" anywhere.

Here's a golf course by where we're considering living Cinnamon Shore, a new community being developed.

So dad, come golf with us, maybe we'll get good? We are THRILLED about being somewhere where the average temperature is 71 degrees!!

4 comments:

A, E, e, a said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! Adam laughed HARD out loud when I just read to him the title of this blog. Way to go. We're excited for you guys! =)

Case and Los said...

Thanks friend, yeah, we're getting pumped too. AND we'll be closer to you guys. Still planning to come visit a big A and E and a little a and e this fall when I'm finished with school!!

The P's said...

We're there! So happy for you guys. We are disappointed you will not be in California but excited for your new adventure and exploring it too!

Sarah Kate said...

Yeah, I'm lookin' to get my har dun big too! I'm moving to Mansfield, a suburb of Ft. Worth. I still can't figure out where you're moving to. What will ya'll be doing there?