Thursday, May 1, 2008

Expecting miracles

My whole life I've wondered what it would be like to have straight hair. When your parents have curly and wavy, coarse hair, respectively, the best a kid can do is wonder. When I was in middle school, women held my head to an ironing board to straighten my hair with an iron, before taking some modeling photos. Though traumatizing, it was miraculous to look in the mirror and see the result.

Well beginning next week, perhaps miracles will be the norm. Once again, motivated byAnnie, I finally sucked it up and bought theChi, the Mercedes of flat irons.

My hair is shorter than ever before, so it shouldn't be too arduous of a process to tame my goldilocks. We shall see:) I'm expecting nothing short of greatness.

1 comment:

A, E, e, a said...

Case-
Did you love the CHI? I had one for a few years, only used it a dozen times, but it was AMAZING how straight it would make my crazy hair, too...HOpe you enjoyed it! Post a picture. =)