Thursday, May 29, 2008

Recommendations for London-town???



I asked for "must-do's" in London on Facebook, and tons of people have been messaging me their fave places, from opera, to the world's biggest antiques market, to cupcake shops. Thought I would do the same on here, to see if any more hidden treats can be uncovered. We leave June 22 and are very excited to go to Wimbledon and explore the city for a few days before heading down to Greece and Turkey. We'll hopefully connect with my brother as well, since he just moved to Amsterdam for the baseball season...

1 comment:

Peg said...

Military War Rooms (I think that's it) near 10 Downing. It's where Churchill hung out during WWII -- very very cool - you get the feeling of what it was like during the Blitz, etc.
There is a great B&B that is meant for missionaries - I would have to find the name - near Kings Cross I think and run by CMA? Notkins have the name I know!
I loved the Tower of London and St. Pauls.