Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008

My first post of the new year... lots of pressure. I'm too tired to write anything profound, so I'll save reflection on our insights of the year just passed for the near future. Last night while Los and I drove to Forrest and Shannon (and JUDAH!)'s house for the New Years' party, we asked each other what the most significant 3 things about 2007 were, for ourselves, for the other, and for us as a couple. It was a great convo and powerful to introspect/reflect about that... but I'm too tired to recall it all. For now, anyway.

Can I just say that being an introvert is hard work during the holidays? Can I get an amen on that? I mean there are people everywhere... And FABULOUS people. People with whom I wish I connected regularly, but life gets in the way of that, so we cram it all into a 2-3 week period... that is just crazy. But exhilarating, stimulating, and I love it.

But now I am wiped out. And ready for a good long break until I go to another big party. So all you January partiers, feel free to skip my invite;) I'll be busy laying on the couch all month.

No comments: