Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Big Prayers

I like to assign certain people that I know will pray to certain things in our lives, but this next month has so much stuff I'm enlisting all of blogdom, if you want, to pray. Some times when I pray, I want to leave God an out, in case God has other things in mind... such as, "God, allow us to sell our house quickly... if you want to." I don't know if I do this because I humbly don't know the sovereign mind of God, or because I am operating out of doubt. So in any case, ya'll can claim God's truth as you intercede for us.

#1- That we would sell our house in WA soon.
#2- That we would find the perfect place in TX when we househunt down there.
#3- That I would get a job where I can use my gifting/talents/education .
#4- That I will pass all of my Ordination Exams in 3 weeks (I need to study a lot between now and then.)
#5- That my last seminary class ever (the next 2 weeks in Pasadena) will go smoothly and I'll write 27 pages by September.
#6- That Carlos will bless others and be blessed at Camp Side by Side (a camp coming alongside families with children that deal with cancer and serious illnesses) next week.
#7- That our heart remain close while we are separated for a few weeks (we should be pros at this by now, but it's always tough.)

No comments: