Thursday, July 10, 2008

Texas, Jacksonville, Savannah and Charleston trip

From one trip to the next, it seems... I just returned from 2 sweet days in Victoria and Vancouver, B.C. Though we have massive jetlag, it was sweet to see our parents together and send mine off to their cruise/tour of Alaska. Since we were all travelling on the 4th of July, we had a belated celebration feast with barbequed chicken, corn and pineapple, as well as baked potatoes, stuffed bell peppers, bread and a berry and cream dessert.


Many things will happen in the next month before we go to the south for house-hunting and visiting friends/playing, but today I got this article about ideas for
Charleston and Savannah, so I wanted to throw it up here. We can't wait to see Kiesha/Dave, et al. in Corpus, Pendleton's/Flynt's in Jax, and Moseley's in SC- we leave here Aug.23 and return the 31 I think? More details to come!

1 comment:

A, E, e, a said...

Ok, Casey...I just checked out that link and I've 'know' all of the places listed in Charleston except the two restraunts... they're all do-able, fun, and super friendly! Yeah. Let's talk details ASAP!