Wednesday, July 30, 2008

If I were a rich (wo)man... da da dee dee dee dee dah.

Last night in bed we watched the movie Fiddler on the Roof. I haven't seen the musical in over 10 years and I was missing it, such a classic. This morning I was thinking, what would I have asked for (in a comparable song to Tevye)? Here is my current list, all things we are fine without, but would be nice to have, in the next year or so...

#1- iPhones
#2- a new Mac computer
#3- a nice camera
#4- a new car (we continue to praise the Prius daily: 54 mpg!!! But my Acura is now 14 years old...)
#5- a new Pug (we want to get Burly a sister soon)
#6- a new sofa/coffee table from Pottery Barn or Restoration Hardwear
#7- a Bang & Olufsen sound system

I'm sure this list could go on and on, but for the Top 7, all I need is like $40,000. Anyone? Anyone? All donations are accepted and tax deductible;)

No comments: