Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Photo time

So this is one of those silly "10 ways to get to know us" emails... I got the idea from a friends' blog, I took the pictures, and here you go! The Rules: Take 10 pictures right away, NO CLEANING up first, and then "tag" three more friends:

1.Favorite Destination:
Maybe this is cheesy, but I'd have to either put up a picture of the whole earth, or these. After being in five continents the past year, we are kind of travelled out for a while. Home is the best place I can think of. Unfortunately we have to sell it in a month or two.


*other noteworthy destinations- local: North Cascades and San Juan Islands; global: Great Barrier Reef, Queensland, Oz

2.Self-Portrait:
Looking into the sun is awesome. This is me in the Cascades a couple of days ago. They are just east of our house and amazing.


3.What the kiddos are doing:
If by kiddos you mean my DOG, then he is chewing on his Kong/napping. He has been playing host with the most to my parents who were just here en route to a 2 week Alaskan cruise/tour

and beloved Kiesha/Dave who just moved down to TX where we'll be excited to join them shortly. Luckily she leant us her furniture, since ours is being sold on Craigslist right and left!


4.My Closet:
I heart walk-in's


5.Laundry Room:


6.The Refrigerator:
Contrary to what you might assume from the 3 kinds of beer, champagne and dessert wine in there, we are not big boozers. The Greek salad makings on the top shelf have been a standard since we got back from Greece.


7.Favorite Room in the house:
That would be a tie between where we sleep, my favorite activity

and where we eat, and have long good conversations


8.The Bathroom:
His and Her sinks: the key to a happy marriage (along with two tubes of toothpaste)


9.The Kitchen Sink:
Why do you want to see our sink? Uh, there it is.



10.Favorite Shoes:
Brown velvet ballet slippers.


So there you have it, now you know everything about us. I "tag" Annie, Beth, Maggie, Wendy and JJ. That's five, not three, just covering my bases in case some of you blow it and don't keep this going. You must keep it going, if you do, a large sum of money will come to your mailbox within 11 days. If you don't keep it going, somewhere baby seals may die.

7 comments:

A, E, e, a said...

Good work, case. I dig the pics.

shannonandforrest said...

You have some serious curb appeal. That house is going to sell in a jiffy. And super cute shoes, maybe you should have your realtor pitch them as a bonus! And, btw, I love all the songs on your blog and plan to continue stealing them for mine, just to give you a heads up!

Team Hemphill said...

You're so on!
I loved seeing your house, it is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That was great! Very cute house and fun to have a peak into your life!

hootenannie said...

Mine is coming. It might be tomorrow, or early next week. Or maybe I'll post it on a WEEKEND. I like to keep you on your toes...

The Needham Family said...

Stay tuned. This is my first official "tag". I am feeling a little anxious, but I aim to please!!!

Beth said...

Thanks for the tag! I totally meant to do this sooner! Better late than never! :) I wish we wanted to live in Mt. V because I LOVE your house!