Friday, March 28, 2008

Bucket List- part 2 (2/4)

26. Drive from Chicago up to Mackinac Island, MI and kayak
27. Teach our kids to develop a habit of gratitude (and make cute handmaid thank you cards for gifts)
28. Have a fountain in our backyard
29. Ski Killington, VT, and/or Jackson Hole, WY (the only 2 good states I haven’t skied)
30. Frame our kids artwork in our home
31. Go to Alaska and climb a mountain (preferably not Mt. McKinley, I’m thinking small, more like a hill…)
32. While I’m there, maybe I can go dog-sledding too
33. Go to Hawaii to snorkel, or ride a bike down a volcano, whatev.
34. Be in a book club
35. Hear the Newport Jazz Festival in Rhode Island
36. Become a Master Gardener
37. Explore Maine in the summer
38. Learn how to be a better DIY-er (laying hardwood, tile, molding, etc.)
39. Have a second home at the beach (Los Osos, probs) or in the mountains in CA (Mammoth, my heart)
40. Go to Israel, Palestine and other Biblical sites
41. complete a triathlon, probably just the sprint distance one (I only like swimming in warm pools, not oceans/lakes)
42. Go to a college football game in the South (at Texas, or Florida preferably, who along with Cal are my adopted teams)
43. Learn more about history (local, national and world)
44. Host an exchange student
45. Build a pergola
46. Have a clean house
47. Buy our first tv (with DVR)
48. Have more rituals
49. Organize my library by topic
50. Have a library I’m proud of (and have read)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a fun list! I know for me you sparked many ideas of what I/we want to do. I wrote you a post on my health blog. I hope it gives you info that you are searching for. I love you friend!

Case and Los said...

Hey gal, you should make one too, it is fun! I just read your new blog, amazing (so long, thanks for all the detail). I'll write you back on email? Whichever is best! LOVE!