Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lake Padden: It's a Dog's Life




Since we'll be moving at some point this year, I feel myself getting nostalgic about lots of stuff I'll miss. Today I even left my dentist thinking I am sad I may never go there again... One of the places I'll miss a lot is Lake Padden. We've had a ritual on Sunday's post-church of going to Lake Padden. We hang at the dog park for a while (sometimes there are no other little dogs, so Burly plays with the big guys- in the second pic he is being run over, click on it to make it bigger) and then we walk around the 2.5 mile gorgeous trail. For those of you in Seattle, it's like Green Lake minus the urban-ness.

On rainy days like this one, I let Burly off the leash and he runs into the water lots of times as we make our way around. There are designated dog swim areas, but he makes his own as well:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you guys can get together with Britney Spears or Madonna and talk in your fake accents for a while?

Welcome home, Los!

mama said...

If only I could beam M&M (2yo yesterday!) to your lake to play with their nephew before you move....Indeed a special place...