Friday, March 14, 2008

Numbers

1- tooth I floss daily
2- days until I turn 29
3- summersaults I do in a pool before taking a breath
4- days until the love of my life comes home and my in-law’s go to France- one of the world’s best countries
5- continents I’ve been to so far
6- months til I am done with graduate school forever (maybe…)
7- languages I have studied somewhat
8- pairs of flip-flops I own
10- hoodies I own
16- countries I’ve been to so far
24- flights I went on last year
36- times I said the word “like” in a 5 minute speech in 9th grade. Oops.
42- satsumas I ate at one time (it was a competition. I lost.)
45- states I have been to in the US so far
48- state license plates I have counted in one trip (skiing in CO). I remain on my quest for the elusive 50 (damn Delaware only has like 12 residents, and not that many Hawaiians snow ski, I imagine…)
90- hamburger patties on one person’s order at San Diego’s In-n-Out Burger
199- times I have listened to Sara Groves on my iTunes
206- dollars the speeding ticket I am trying to get out of costs
300- plants I have planted so far at my house
1000+- sweet pea flower seeds I harvested last fall from the 25 I planted (let me know if you want some this spring!)
5,000- miles we drove our new Prius in the first 2 months of owning it
8 million- hairs (approximately) my beloved dog sheds per day

3 comments:

A, E, e, a said...

Impressive numbers, Casey!! I love it...Adam and I just counted the flights that I travelled on in 2006 and we came up with 15! (and all of those were WITH ELISE- her age from 6 weeks of age to 7 months!). Does that make it count as 30 flights? I was alone with her on 11 of them! yikes.
Keep up the fun postings. =)

Case and Los said...

If you had an infant with you, I think you can quadruple the flights:) You're way more hard core than I am!

mama said...

1 bestgirl in my life
2 trips to the hospital to have her
27,234,840 minutes old she will be March 16, 2008 12:46am
746 trillion hairs shed by Burly's uncles in 1 week
infinity is my love for you xo