Friday, March 14, 2008

Chasing Liberty


There are a lot of great one-liners in the movie. My fave is when Ben tells Anna that he's
so unbloodyhinged just being near
her. I love it... If that's not the most romantic thing I've ever heard I don't know what is.
Here's that scene

Isn't his voice great? I want to raise my kids in England just so they'll sound like that:) I don't suppose Brits ever wished they sounded like us, eh?

Here's
the ending (with the beautiful Puccini song Nessun Dorma in the background...)

Watch this for a date night, people, I'm tellin you... So cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... For the longest time, I was totally humiliated to admit that I LOVED this movie! Especially the "unbloodyhinged" part. The accent, the wild adventure, the cinematography!! It's great!! Glad we agree... :)

Case and Los said...

Ha ha, I knew there was a reason you're one of my life's longest friends, great minds think alike, or something like that. I was humiliated to admit it too (see last blog) but then I just embraced it. Who cares what other people think, right?! We know it's fab. I wish there was more YouTube's of this movie, like when Jeremy Piven does his hip hop Hebrew, etc. So many scenes make me smile...