Monday, April 14, 2008

10 on 10

So some of my fun friends are doing the 10 on 10: posting 10 photos from 10 different hours of the day on the 10th of the month. I love the idea, but am a little slow in catching up to speed with them. I did take photos on the 10th (Thurs) but not all 10. Here is what I have for this month:

After a mellow day (not worth photojournalism) we had a reunion of my college Bible study. That was so fun as I love these girls more than life itself. Shannon now has two boys, Kirsty's preggo with their first, Jennie and I are just enjoying married life, and Erika and Jodi are pursuing their passions as singles. Being with these gals is always a highlight of my life.

Then we went to meet Monica and Erik's new baby, a girl born at noon, Audrey. Big brother Jackson is so excited about her, even if he tried to trade his grubby blue blanket for her clean soft, new pink one:)

Best friends and a sweet city skyline

The four ladies (and one boy in the oven)

The dad-to-be, the dad of two, and the wanna-be dad:)

1 comment:

A, E, e, a said...

I love the idea of 10 on 10, but doubtful I'll ever get to it. Remind me next month if you think of it a few days out...and CONGRATS to Monica on the new little angel! So fun.