Wednesday, April 16, 2008

GRADUATION

For those who've been asking for info, here's a little of what I found for the CA graduation:

Commencement will be held Saturday, June 14, at 10:00 a.m. at Lake Avenue Church, 393 North Lake Avenue, in Pasadena. The service itself will last a little more than two hours. The auditorium will be open for admission beginning at 8:30 a.m. In order to ensure adequate preferred seating for the families of all graduates, admission will require a Family Early Admission Pass until 9:30 a.m., at which time admission will be open to all. All graduates will receive an application for Family Early Admission Passes. There will be no fixed number of passes allocated per graduate. However, in order to ensure adequate and appropriate seating for the families of graduates, these passes will normally be available for family members only.

I have no idea how many people are graduating, doctoral candidates and master's-level students are all together. This place is massive, and will hopefully accomodate everyone with ease if you get there early enough. For our family, and my high school and college friends, we'll have some kind of get together that day as well, yet to be planned. We're staying (with JJ and Lisa Kissinger too) at the Embassy Suites in Arcadia, which KC told me is maybe 10 minutes away.

This is less than two months away! I can't wait! I will have announcements to distribute soon-ish.

I'll keep you posted on the small WA graduation, which is the previous Saturday. After 5 long years, what great celebrations those will be! Los and I want to have a WA party as well, some time this summer; but likely after our celebration trip to England, Greece and Turkey.

1 comment:

A, E, e, a said...

I have no real comment to make on this posting, but I LOVE GETTING COMMENTS on our blog and I'm sure you do, too! So, here it is...just know that we're excited for your impending Graduations and we love catching up on your life! Love, Moseleys...