Monday, April 28, 2008

Pi Kappa Phi FOUR! (why do people say that?)

My view while waiting for them to finish. Trilogy was a beautiful golfing community, I wish my parents (who golf multiple times a week) could retire there...

Go, babe, go. It was fun to watch him figure out how to golf. We're committed to learning, so we can join my parents some day. I don't want to be "a golfer," but it would be fun to do occasionally.

Past and present fraternity brothers, some more sober than others... I heard that someone "cart-surfed" (on TOP of the cart) that morning. NOT what you want to be doing at a nice place like this...

Life-long friends. (Carl is wearing a UW santa hat that he won in a raffle- I tried convincing him to give it to me, to no avail).

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

My mom lives in Trilogy. :)
P.S. I love golfing! I have my own clubs, and I use them MAYBE once a year. I realize what a dork I sound like writing this.

Case and Los said...

Your mom? Where's your dad? Let me learn how to golf and then we can go do 1x/year together!