Monday, April 28, 2008

Mariners game: Say, "I'm drunk!"

Last week, we went with a bunch of friends to the Mariners-Orioles game. I used to be a big M's fan, not to mention baseball fan in general... I was in line in the rain on the day tickets for the season went on sale... but because they've sucked so much and because my bro used to be in the Orioles organization, I have changed my mind. However, the stadium and skyline are gorgeous, and we had a lot of fun, here are some pics from that night:



A lot of the guys had come down in an RV, so they were already pretty intoxicated by the time we met up with them. The lady that took this group shot said, "Say, 'I'm drunk!'" Everyone gleefully obliged.


Alcohol+making decisions= bad idea. Here Adam and Tony argue over buying tix from scalpers or the stadium

The only Pac-10 fans in the group

I love the sunsets and water view from the stadium

And the view of downtown

Los and our friend Justin

No comments: