Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Going Going back back to Cali Cali...

Our trip couldn't have been better. Amie picked us up on a warm Fresno night. After freezing in June (!) in Seattle, it was a welcome change. We got to have a great morning with my mom and spent time outside in the sun with her Newfoundlands Moses and Munson.


We drove with my dad and Cindy to LA, and got to Fuller in the nick of time to get my regalia. They hadn't seen Los in a year and a half, so we had lots of great conversation and laughs together. We stayed in the same hotel as Lisa, JJ and their parents as well.

This hotel had a 6 drink/person Happy Hour, unreal. I rarely drink, but this was my graduation and we were celebrating. Team Pierce (the more accomplished drinkers) beat Team Evans, and 23 drinks later, we walked to dinner...

No comments: