Monday, June 9, 2008

Graduation: Take 1

Putting on my hood for the first time- I wanted to wear it like the Miss America contendants but that was vetoed

With Springer, Brant and On, some of the cohort-mates

Cheeks were getting a little sore by then

Grateful to have friends and fam there

New fave pic

Kiesha had a crush on my copper and green eye-shadow and made me document it

Silly huge robe

Finally we got smart and took some outside shots


It was a good day. Thanks to everyone who's sent cards/gifts/flowers, they are prominently displayed in the kitchen:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Casey. We are so proud of you. Let's talk South Africa. I have a sweet place for us to stay in Capetown with the most amazing family. Can't wait for you guys to cruise through the bay area. So now that you have graduated, what's next? Oh and with regards to where you should move, my vote is the country so that you can raise cattle and other things and then send them to us. You could be our personal farmer! Lastly, tell Los he must love being an M's fan with how well they are doing. Go A's.

Case and Los said...

I would love to be your farmer, but then "keeping it local" wouldn't really be an option- so environmental responsibility would be out the window! :)
Yes, let's talk more about CA and SA!

Beth said...

Congratulations Casey! You look beautiful...love the eyeshadow! :) Ya'll have a great trip as well...I can't wait to read all about it!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Come see us on Labor Day.

Case and Los said...

Thanks Beth, Thanks Adam! Woo hoo for vacations, we can't wait to travel to CA, Europe, and the south! But first, my papers need to get done...