Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kids we like!

In case I sounded too down on kids in that post, here are some kids we like. We've already featured Sophie (our favorite 2+ year old girl) and big bro Gavin

Isn't she awesome?!

and Judah, (Below) our favorite <1 year old boy, both of whom live in Jacksonville, FL; but here are some neighbor kids and friends' kids we hang out with. Our neighbor kids are crazy, about 6 of them have those mini-trucks that they drive around all over the place (the sound haunts me while I garden and study- it's worse than chalk on chalkboards). They're up and down our cul-de-sac on bikes/trikes all day long too. But we like them, and they LOVE Burly (the only dog on the block that they can pick up, b/c he stayed 'puppy' size... so it's cool.


Burly playing in the sprinkler at the other Evanses house on our street
Chunky Caleb and Ashley

Monica and Erik's baby Audrey and big bro Jackson




We also can't wait to meet other friend's kids, like budding artist Elise and her sister Ainsley in South Carolina some day.

Even while writing this blog, I got a call telling me I'm going to have another little cousin for our future kids as Mike and Anna are pregnant again, that's fun. Maybe Nathan and Kaeden will get a sister? Better go add it to my list, I'm telling you, babies are everywhere!!

1 comment:

A, E, e, a said...

YEAH..so fun that Elise's picture made your blog! cute, cute, cute...love to see pics of other kids that you've told so many stories about! =)
fyi- the "shuffle" feature on blog music is from the playlist.com setup pages...right before I copied the html to paste into blogger, there was an option for "color, shuffle, etc..."You can fix it there. good luck. Love, Erica